I may be autistic (mild) but I can do a lot that you may think i couldn’t cos of my autism i’m mild so I can live mostly a ‘normal’ life, yes i have support but thats just to keep me safe cos of my self-harm and keep me safe from when my thoughts get bad and i want to do severe things to myself.
- I can clean my flat and tidy up with little support.
- I can speak clearly
- I can remember lots of information especially from many years ago.
- I can draw with much detail
- I can read books in a week or two
- I can write stories
- I can cook meals my favourite one to cook is Spaghetti Bolognese
- I have friends from different places in the UK from college and hospital.
- I can touch type using my Macbook Air
- I am good at listening
- I am better at talking via online social media than in real life
- I have many interests and a couple of hobbies
- I can do things if i put my mind to it.
- I know a lot of bus routes in Solihull and the west midlands
- I am a organised person
- I have qualifications in Art and design, ICT and english language.
- I can text fast
- I plan ahead so i like that routine set.